Character Assassination is a WASDuk weekly analysis, where we take apart and expose famous video game characters. This week: Thor, otherwise known as The Thunderer!
Good morning, WASDuk summoning Pink Floyd to make fun of Republicans, Your Honor.
The character assassination will plainly show the prisoner,
who now stands before you,
was caught red-handed showing feelings.
Showing feelings of an almost human nature;
this will not do.
First, call the post-modern master!
The cinematic Thor was actually Masters of the Universe
WASDuk always said copy-cat Gods would come to no good!
In the end, Your Honor,
if they’d let me have my way, I could have flayed Thor into shape.
But my hands were tied,
the bleeding hearts and artists let him get away with murder.
Let me hammer him today?
Thor’s Mjolnir is more powerful than any weapon on Earth.
Others can lift it though. This Thor is no American, no British.
North Korea or the Middle-East Could Use Mjolnir Against Us!
You little shit, you’re in it now!
I hope they throw away the key.
You should have talked to Earth more often than you did, but no!
You had to go your own way!
Have you broken any homes up lately?
Just five minutes, Thor!
Your Honor, him and me, alone.
Thor can’t keep his home life straight.
How can he be elected a God and an Avenger, if he can’t keep his home in order?
The evidence before you is incontrovertible,
there’s no need for the jury to retire.
Even Data East knows Thor is lame.
He wasn’t included in their 1991 button-masher,
Captain America & The Avengers! Thor sucks!
In all my years of judging,
I have never heard before of some God more deserving of the full penalty of law.
The way Thor made them suffer,
his exquisite girls and now dead mother,
fills me with the urge to defecate!
Since, Thor, you have revealed your
WASDuk sentences you to be exposed before your peers.
Tear down The Thunderer!
- Thor Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
- Mjolnir (norsespiritualism.wordpress.com)
- Who The Hell Is…Thor? (marvelknight97.wordpress.com)
- Thor vs. Malekith in THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #17 (haveageekasm.com)
- Thor – Norse Thunder God (drebart.com)
- Top o’ the Lot: Top 5 Thor Battles (outrightgeekery.wordpress.com)
- Preview: Thor vs. Malekith! ‘The Accursed’ Concludes in Thor: God of Thunder #17! (graphicpolicy.com)
- COMICS: The Battle With Malekith Concludes In THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #17 Preview (comicbookmovie.com)
- Thor Mjolnir Replica Brings Hammer Down for Justice (lockergnome.com)
- Hail Thor! (rlbfitzy.wordpress.com)